Full-day Market Tours
Four adventurous travelers our sunrise market tour starts as the sun comes up with a visit to the colorful and chaotic produce market in the piazza. Next up is a much-needed coffee at the historic Tomoca coffee Followed by a visit to Addis Ababa’s most famous market: Merkato. From there we head for a hearty traditional breakfast. Reenergized, we’ll visit a craft collective.
Get ready for an exciting morning through the crowded lively and beautiful markets!
What’s price included
– A private vehicle for the day
– hotel pickup and drop off
– Coffee and a traditional Ethiopian breakfast
– Group size: 1 – 20 and more
– cost $115
– Timing 4:30 (hotel pickup) to 8:00 am
– Tours offered: Daily. Tours on Sunday include a visit to Shola market instead Mercato
- A private vehicle for the day
- hotel pickup and drop off
- Coffee and a traditional Ethiopian breakfast