Depart from Addis for a short drive to Debre Zeit, home to several crater lakes and a popular weekend getaway spot for Addis Ababa residents. You can spend the day visiting the lakes or doing some light hiking (circling Lake Hora takes 1 ½ hour). The area is very popular for birdwatching. There are several lake-side establishments for lunch and even a spa. Return to Addis Ababa, in the late afternoon.
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Fuel surcharge
- Blue Badge guide
- Hotel drop-off
- Hotel pick up
- Round - trip shared transferred
- All entrance fees
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- Airport/ departure Tax
- All are not mentioned on the included.